To be eligible for a $2,500 Anne M. Garrott Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be a current student in college with a GPA of 3.0 or above,
- demonstrate financial need,
- show leadership potential and have past community service, and
- Be a student from an under-represented group (male or female).
- An application that includes a personal essay answering a prescribed question in no more than 500 words
- Two (2) unopened letters of recommendation from professors or community or religious leaders
- An official transcript from the most recently completed semester of college
- Proof that you are enrolled in the current semester (e.g., a paid bill)
- Proof of family income (acceptable documents include copies of the applicant’s and parent/guardian’s 2019 W-2 statement(s) or tax return)
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
All students who receive scholarship funds must sign a verification form indicating that the funds will be used only for higher education expenses e.g. tuition, room and board, or other related expenses.
You will be contacted directly if any additional information is needed.